Thursday, July 31, 2014

our fate is in our hand

recently, my mum bring me to go see "feng Shui".
it was my first experience of doing it so i am exited for it.
when the morning came, i woke up at 7am and stuck in the jam to reach endah parade in sri petaling from Pj.
i reach there at 9am and the shop is already long queue with crowd.
so i get a number from the receptionist, it was 36of the day. meaning i have to wait for 35 person before my turn. when my turn finally came it was already 6pm in the afternoon!
thanks to my phone and a good place to nap to keep me from boredom.

basically feng shui master said i will live prosperity in the future will a lot of money and do not have to work in the future. and he said i will have travel luck in this year ( which is quite true because i was flying to bangkok that week).

He also said that i will not be able to get marry in my life because my love line is totally block and it leads to constantly failure in relationship. when i heard this , i finally understand why he said i will live prosperity in my older life. because i dont have husband and children to support, of course i will be rich!

but a second thought, i choose not to believe in what he said. he said, to change the fate he need to come and visit my house and change the feng shui which will cost me Rm3800. unfortunately i do not have the money so i said 'bye bye' to him and went back.

what i learnt from this is our fate always lie in our hand and it is always up to us to decide how it should be but not others. we should not be influence by the words of others but should stand still upon our points and view. this apply both in life and work. i still believe that i will be able to find a good guy and get marry. my ambition is to be SUCCESSFUL HOUSEWIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment