Thursday, July 10, 2014

Bangkok trip

This is a throwback post for my Bangkok trip.
Last semester break, I went to Bangkok Thailand with my lovely mother.
It was my first trip oversea, I have never been to overseas before. It definitely an exciting moment for me.

The reason for this trip is because I saw a advertisement of air Asia promoting cheap air ticket,therefore I have decided to go.

I am the only one who in charge of the air ticket and planning and accommodation.my mum trust me and leave all the details for me to handle.

I booked the air tickets 9 months ahead. My friends is the one who helped me to bought the tickets as I do not have any knowledge about it. When the time is about to come, I started to survey about the  places to visit. Bangkok is the heaven of shopping which we will definitely mot miss out.basically I only briefly planned a few places to go.

The day before the trip, I was very excited until I am suffering insomnia, I have to wake up 5am to catch my flight but I was totally awake till that time.

We reach klia 2at 7am. After checking in I realized I made a very big mistake. I forgot to buy the luggage for the flight, which mean my big luggage bag is not allowed to board on plane. But we decided to give it a risk try. My luggage successfully passed through the customs and made it to the plane but all our liquid bottle above 100ml was confiscated. My mum scolded me  badly for this.

But still we made it to Bangkok, it was an amazing place! The food there is very very cheap and nice! A big bowl of pork noodle only for Rm3. I lose control of myself and couldn't keep myself from eating.

We went shopping day and night, clothes and accessories there is as cheap as hell. T shirt is only for Rm10!!! After just two hours of shopping my shopping bag has already full loaded.
Other than shopping we also went to high tea at a very classy hotel. At night we went to massage at our hotel massage center. It was a very relaxing moment.

Basically our 4days 3night is just shopping, massaging and eating. We came back malaysia with our luggage overload and was fined for the luggage.

I enjoy travel a lot. Bangkok is definitely worth returning again. But I will be more caution and details next time. I will remember to check in luggage before we go again next time so that things like this can be avoided. I will also be more detail in searching for the place to go because we once lost our way when we are trying to get to a cafe.
I Also learnt the skills to bargain for cheaper price when I am shopping. It is definitely an enjoyable trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment