Thursday, July 31, 2014

A Person Attitude


I have an assignment same group with an unknown friend call Jenny. Jenny is came from another  courses and arranged by tutor to have same assignment group. There were four members in this assignment, included me, two friends (same course with me) and Jenny. I face a communicate problem and some arguments with her.

In assignment group, communicate problem will make all group member trouble in doing assignment.Even though I have communicate problem with Jenny, it will not affect others group member and me. My friend always helped me to soothing the situation happened.
This communicate problem will also affect the work that we separated. Jenny requested to have the slightly work for her to do. It is because she having huge workload in others assignments. I am angry that what she told to me and my group members. I was thinking that we also having much assignment to complete in coming week.

Finally, we managed to complete the assignment and hand up on time. 
I have learnt two things in this assignment. First, I will select and choose my friends as my group member. It is easy for me and other group members to complete the assignment. Second, I will try to search a better way to communicate with dislike people. In additional, I have to improve my emotional having in any situation. A person who has high emotional will easy to control the bad situation happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment