Thursday, July 31, 2014

A war with assignment

the reason for writing this assignment is due to the heavy workload of assignment last week and caused some problems to happened. this inspired me a lot and also change my way of doing things.

i had a lot of assignment last week . the due date fall on the same week. i did my part weeks ago, but due to some irresponsible team mate who choose to turn their eyes away from assignment, me and my friends are forced to take their part. This increase my workload a lot because i have to work during the weekend and do not have enough time to finish off all.

so, the only way i can do my work is during mid night. i spent a lot of time finished off all the work and time is normally until 3 am. now, because of sleeping late i could not wake up for my class on monday. i guess i am getting bared for this subject. my mood for that week is really swing, i have cancel all my outing just to focus on my assignment.

through this incident, i learnt i must not do last minute work. because it will kill me. also, i also learnt a very valuable lesson to not only focus on our own part but also must check on other team mate work, because as a team, we united to function better. I also learn to manage my time better onwards because i do not wish to skip class anymore.

I love utar for giving me so much of work to do and letting me to know that i am actually capable of withstanding stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment