Thursday, June 19, 2014

why i love listening to music

This is a very random post.
i am listening to my blog music right now.
and what inspired me to write this blog today is i would like to share the reason why i love music so much.
Music has always been a inspiration to me. without music a lot of things wouldn't be able to accomplished. That's how important music are to me.

I will listened to any kind of music. Regardless of genre and singers. If the music fits my feelings and emotion, that will be my ''repeating'' songs for time. I love R&B, I love mood music, I love instrumental music, I love old school music. each type of music gives me different emotional expression.

I am that kind of girl that will easily get lead by music. If its a happy music i will feel happy and cheerful, singing along with it. If its a sad music i will get drag by the songs. I know its a bad habit to get feeling controlled by music but i guess i just can't deny that certain music really just captivate my heart and i couldn't help myself but to indulge myself into the feelings of the song writer.

Music with a true story behind it always been my favorite playlist. I couldn't live a day without listening to music. everywhere i go, my mp3 will always be with me. Music calms me down when i am having mixed feelings, music make me happy when i am down. music makes me emo too. And among all, Music definitely heal my wounds. 

Currently, my favorite music would be my blog music. "someday" by korean singer IU.
why?? 
This is one of the reason why i love music .
the meaning behind the songs. THE LYRICS.
sometimes it is so so true and it bring tons of meaning to me.
when im heart broken , i'll listen to songs that will bring my spirit up and helps me to stand firm again.
i still remember during my healing period, i used to have a long playlist of Jay Chou emo songs in my mp3, i will listened to it everyday. The more i listened to it the more i trap myself there. They said "Dont listen to Jay chou when you are just out of a realationship because the songs will definitely kill you".
I agree! 
every songs of him seem to be speaking out what am i thinking in my mind. What am i trying to say to others.
But this bring my emotion from bad to worst. 
So one day, an anonymous friend deleted all of my emo songs and insert all club songs when i wasn't paying attention . At first i was really mad at him, i felt angry. 
But sooner i will thank him for that.
lesser emo songs, lesser tears. That is all i have to say about it .HAHA!

and back to IU songs, she has always been one a favorite artist of me, and why is this song mean so much to me is because one verse of the lyrics goes like this


Everyday I hold out comforting myself “it’ll be alright”
But it makes me afraid little by little
I tell myself to believe in myself, but I don’t
Now I don’t know how longer I can hold out


But wait it’ll come
Although the night is long, the sun comes up
Someday my painful heart will get well


I hope this tears will stop running someday
Someday after this darkness clear up
I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears




Yes! no matter how bad is the situation, SOMEDAY it will get better.
No matter how many tears you shed before, SOMEDAY you will find you laughter back.

I really wonder how much pain she has gone through before she finally able to compose such a wonderful song. Music has been part of my life since very young age. No music, No life!






No comments:

Post a Comment