Saturday, December 25, 2010

my heart voice

24th December..Christmas eve~~ morning time was damn boring!!
sleep and sleep and sleep~
then go have a little chat with my mum><
at last..when talk about my dad...
we all cry...
when i hear what my mum says ...if pinch my heart so muchhhhhhhh!!!
wat makes a mother lost all hopes in life while she deserves a better life??
i don get it??
nobody gets it..
i reli wanted to write it out long ago...
but i m afraid of comments from relatives and frens..
but....
since is my blog..my space...
i dun care!

ya...i grown up 17years without father..
so how???
i can live better then those who have perfect family...
i can be more indepedent then those who have their parents to take care of everything for them...
i can take care of myself...
i can take a bus to go see doctor when im sick..no need to rely on others...wats the big deal of getting sick?!!
i reli dun understand..seriously....
i was so IMMATURE in the past!!!!
selfish...naive....rude...
they are right...im not a gud child...
i owez take things for granted...
i never appreciate wat i have..i own...
blame others for my fault..
ya..tats wat i am...lousy human being!!!

but nw...no more  chance for me to do tat~
realizing..my mum reli reli need sumone to rely on...
reli reli needs her family in her condition...
reli reli needs lots of love from us~~
i have to grow up..
to bcum strong for my mum to rely on me..
although i noe i might not be tough enough..
but i will do wat i can do..to protect my mum from any harm..
yes!i love my mummy....so much...so much...
she is the best mum in the world!!!!
imagine a mother...in her own strength..without any help or loan..
raise up3 kids and able to supply them through U..
and we're not having bads days too..
we eat nice food,wear nice clothes..went tour...
quite a good days too...
nothing to complain about ady...

I am so thankful for that~~thank GOD for giving me such a good mother!
Please please GOD~~bless my mum with longevity and gud health~
AMEN~~

No comments:

Post a Comment