Saturday, December 25, 2010

my 2010 CHRISTMAS

24..Christmas eve...after after noon..went to little cafe count down with my frens...
eat...chitchat...laugh..talk...(wat a waste of time)XD

about 11.30pm..
we went to tanjung to play kite~~hehe
joanne.me.chunsheng.weemeng..
we reli have a lot of fun~
our last gathering in 2010...

play until 1 am..count down there...with fireworks^^
great day~


25dec...
wake up early to go church with my mum..
afternoon we go cut hair together~
i feel ugly><

5pm ...
go out with my daphne jiejie..
moli dianzi...
7pm...
rockstar..
10pm...
little cafe...
12am..
seafood restoran..

tats how i spent my christmas...
as for my mum...WOW!!
she had a great day with all her aunty frens><
man...she was more high then me ok??haha

this year christmas was soooooo different~
1st tim celcebrating christmas on our own!
traditional was to family gather together and celebrate in church~~
but not this year...
ya....
wats wrong with this year??
no idea...

i reli hope that in the remain days..
i will be able to solve my problems..
hope that GOD will help me all the ways through...
in th name of JESUS i pray..
AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment