Thursday, March 11, 2010

SaD

starting tomoro..is my school holidays....
y sudden feel tat as if i 'm having a lot of holidays?
haha...

Saturday..my fren all are goin to Melaka to visit my one of my best pal-lynn~~(miss u lot lot lot)
and of coz not forget...SHOPPING!!
gals like!! especially my best fren~Miss JOaNne..haha....(dun angry ah,is true wat)

BUT!!BUT!!BUT!!
the point is I"M ACTUALLY NOT GOIN !! how could tis be??WHY??WHY??WHY??
haiz...sad ah..i'm goin somewhere else lol...for my big cousin wedding..haha....anticipating~~
wonder if the dress fit me or not~~growing fat jor ah><

mentioning of tis...suddenly remind me of one very very angry+dissapointed things ah~~
i have PJ class yesterday..n my teacher ask us to take our weight and height....
when i stand on it..OMG..OMG..OMG..i can't believed it...
i take off my shoes..stand on it again...still......................................

GOSH....i still can't believed it....i'm onli 14*cm height bt *2 Kg weight???
><><><
i keep asking the teacher to measure accurately..bt the result still the same..angry!!
"must be the measuring problem...not me!!"
i told my fren...
"gila ah u..accept the fact...u've grown fat and u're short!!"
so cruel~say lik tat to me...my small and fragile soul hurt badly jor ah~~><
the next day...i make a decision~~~EXECISE+ EAT LESS!!!
Bt......failed to done it...coz 不吃对不起自已。。食物摆在我面前。。在呼唤我呢。。天啊~~
HELP HELP HELP~~

No comments:

Post a Comment