Saturday, March 27, 2010

Chiao~~

long tim din update jor~2day gt some time to update..haha
Erm.....recently a lot of things happen~
can't get used to it..
my best best best fren kena backstab~haiz...ppl r lik tis...friendly infront u..bt at the back..WOo~can't imaging~haiz...

recently oso..my fren class transfered a new student from perak..not TUN PERAK...bt negeri perak..haha....
her name is XIU LING...how can i describe her???
Erm....a quiet girl...pretty and have a beautiful smile...she's vry clever too..i heard tat a difficult physics Q..she can answer it easily...haha...hope to know her better in the future...

Well...tis few weeks...something happen to me...cause me to live in fear for a week.....
bt luckily GOD help me n heard my prayer..everything is alrite now..whoo~~

now at school everyday vry hapi..apart from the tim when teacher teaching....most of the tim i was playing n having fun v my best pal joanne n etyng+my family member...my ''husband and my daughter''
haha...we always sing crazy songs and dancing at class....
SORRY SORRY>>SUPER GIRL>>NOBODY...
haha..remix together...
seem lik we have a lot of energy to spend....haha...
they would ask me to sing songs..haha..lu bian de ye hua bu yao cai....bla bla bla~~
then recess tim..three of us..etyng...joanne n me will hold hands together n go to canteen..haha...
lik 三剑客....hehe..there is always laughter in our class...everday i sure will play until no more energy le..then will suddenly sit quietly at a corner..then at tis tim joanne will always cum n kacau me...if i din bother her...she will scold me..haha...bt now she noe tat if i suddenly bcum vry quiet..is bcoz i'm ''charging'' my battery....sound vry funny rite??haha...ridiculous wording..hehe....

actually..i quite lik tis kind of school life...no trouble..no hatred between fren...is good isn't it???
^^


hope tat we can carry on lik tis...no worries..no hatred...no framing...
oso hope tat those 有心人士 will stop their act...

still...in everthings...thank GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment