Thursday, November 18, 2010

random(kindly boring talking to myself)XD

i have been through16 years of my life..
but wat have i actually accomplished in my life??
tat's a good Question worthy to think about...
Hmmmm....

now even my form4 school life is over...honeymoon tim is ended..>< DOOM time is coming~ through this whole year...i guess i have been daydreaming throughtout this whole year mayb>< chit-chatting whole year..dazing whole year..playing and sleeping whole year.. hmmmmmmm.......seem lik a good life izin it? but..i started to get regret now... i got a poor result..maby i cant even stay with my fren anymore.. SPM next year.......and i will be expected to get at least 7A!!!! wat a day dream>< ya..it is.... given in my situation right now..i cant even get 3As... wat am i gonna do..........GOSH!!!! hopefully i still got tim to mend it? one more year to go and i'll be gratuated.. and is time to step into the society too.. once i'm out of my comfort zone.(tats my home sweet home) i'm all on my own..lik wat my mum say.. is all about myself already.. a lot of things waiting for me in ahead of me.. i can see my DARK FUTURE ady><....

WHoooooooo...
nah..is ok...
as long as GOD is with me..i guess i'll be able to figure it out though..
may GOD bless me a lot lot ^^
take care everyone..be BLESSED

No comments:

Post a Comment