Thursday, November 18, 2010

HOLIDAYYYYYYY!!!

WHOOooHOOOoo..~~is holiday tim..
and i have a lot of activities waiting for me^^
right now..this second..im in JB ..
whole day staying at my mum apartment while she gets down working...i got to wait until 5pm shen she gets off from her job to bring me out>< ARHhhhhh...wat a torturing time to wait>< tat's y u can see now i'm typing rubbish here>< i went to swimming this earrrrrly morning..i guess no one gets up swimming more earlier then me>< not even the sun comes out. well....no choice...mum's order.. she say if i want to swim..i got to be early before the resident of this apartment comes.. coz anyway this is not our home and we're not guest too my mum works for them...so..is employee..not members>< well well well.......wat can i write summore??? ............... ............ ............... HMmmmm...recently ...there is sumthing bothering me~~real bothering me><
i got a choice to continue or to stop......haizzzzzzzzzzz.....is a real hard decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment