Thursday, August 21, 2014

Final exam

Final exam is around the corner for all Utar students. it drops on the 3th of september till 12th of september.
Usually i only study my final when i have a week or less to do so .
that is because i perceived a mindset that even if i Study early also useless as i will tend to forget what i have read.

But up to this semester, i changed my mindset. that is because when i look back my semester result in the past, i only get  CGPA atmost 2.8 only, and that is for a last minute preparation. and this result is definitely not enough to impress our future boss in the working field. therefore, i have determine to quit last minute study.

I will print out all the notes before hand and always revise them when i have free time.
this is because i believe that practice makes perfect and i believe that i definitely can achieve more than that.

final is just next week, i really hope that by the time i can be ready and this time my target is 3pointer and higher!

I CAN DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment