Wednesday, April 13, 2011

i love my schoolmates!!

pheww~
its been a long time since i didn blog in english~
just feel that mandarin could exppress my feelings better wat~*
haha~

Well...say bye bye to those negative feelings and say HeLLooo to sunshine Mood~=]
yes~

I LOVE MY SCHOOLMATES=]

i found out that i aam getting more and more in love with my form 5 school lifes~
expect for those heavy homework and tiring tuition classes><
arghhh~==

i love waking up in the morning ready for a whole new day
wear my uniform and carry my bag in my back
buy breakfast on the way to school
and share it with my babe joanneXD

then start our lesson
she always sitting beside me
a day without her is BORING*
YUP~~is she i am talking about..
TaDDang


my best frens ever! Miss JoanNnE
XD

we always sit together in class
chat together non-stop
laughing
playing
to be more details-
she even help me to squeeze pimpels in class when the teacher is teaching><
i know that kind of rude to the teacher...but
FORgiVe Me pLs><

the time in school owez pass so fast
i feel that i am most happy when im in school time
there are owez so much laughter and joyness in class
we owez make jokes
even teachers too are funny
XD


i can understand why people said that we must treasure the time when we are in high school
i can perfectly understand that!

SCHOOL LIFE IS AWESOME!!!

Time really flies~in 2weeks time i am gonna have my mid-year exam
and then trial SPM
and then SPM
pheww~
not much time left i think ~
really really not much time!
arghh~
i m still so weak in ever subject~
what am i gonna do....

ARgHH~
no time for complaining
i must work hard now!!
not tomorrow!
NOW


ZZzzz..
but i am still blogging now><
what am i talking about
ya..it needs perseverance and patience

i need to pull myself together now
start striving for the best !!

si Gemuk!
I believe nothing is imossible
I can do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment